Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Pots and Pans

So, yesterday I had a wonderful anniversary surprise show up at my door....a brand new set of Calphalon pots and pans from Williams Sonoma. We have had our starter set of pots and pans for 10 years and they have definitely served their purpose but have also seen their day. So, that nice guy I am married to took all the hints I have been dropping about needing new ones and there they were !!!! I am one lucky gal !!!


On the SG front, she came to me with a pair of shoes last night after we put her pajamas on wanting me to put them on. So, I obliged. However, when it came time for bed, she did not want me to take them off. I decided to pick my battles before bedtime in hopes that she would actually go to bed without a fight. She happily went to sleep with her little shoes on and I took them off her after she was faaaast asleep. From now on, I will try to pick up the shoes after the pajamas go on. Today, she took a bunch of her shoes and lined them up on the couch. She really loves her shoes !!!!

2 comments:

  1. I believe this is proof that some of us are born with a love of shoes and can do nothing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting about the new pots and pans! One of ours that was a wedding gift has lost the non-stick ability. I am wondering how long it will be until the rest follow....

    ReplyDelete