Friday, June 12, 2009

Joining the Blog World


So, I have been inspired by my friends Kara and Jenn and finally decided to enter the world of blogging.  A long time ago I started a family website on the website application that came with my macbook but thus far I have not been very good at all about updating it.  I am a little skeptical about my ability to keep this up but I'll certainly try (famous last words right) !!!  

I have nothing really exciting to report today.  I think tomorrow Sarah-Grace and I are going to take a little trip to the Shops at Southpoint in Durham, NC for a little non-ghetto shopping. For those of you who have never been to Fayetteville, it's a bit "ghetto" for lack of a better term.  So, I think we will take a little outing tomorrow.  I plan to stop by the Pottery Barn Kids and purchase a bean bag chair for the girl with the curl.  She is very into sitting in the dogs beds.  Soooooo, I am hoping that if she has her own chair then she will be less likely to sit in their beds...yes I know likely wishful thinking.  

More on this later !!!!

3 comments:

  1. We are the proud parents / grandparents of the CEO, the soldier, the lawyer and Miss Sarah-Grace / curly top ! The bean bag chair is a great idea, but wondering how comfortable the dogs will get in that rather than their own !!!! It will be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world!

    I say buy S-G her own dog bed. It'll be cheaper than the pottery barn bean bag and less frustrating when she still chooses the dog's bed over her new fancy PB bean bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have thought about all of these things !!!! I am sure the dogs will end up using the bean bag as she uses the dog beds. They are equal opportunity kind of folks !! At least the pbk chair has a washable cover !!!

    ReplyDelete