Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Girl After My Own Heart

If you are reading this, you probably know that Sarah-Grace loves dogs.  She hasn't met a dog she doesn't like !!!  Whenever I ask her to give the dog a hug she will go up to said dog leading with her head, place her head on the dog, and hug !!!  Over the weekend, I received a CD full of photos from SG's grandma from our little excursion to Texas last weekend.  I thought that I would share a few that are quite amusing.  

The first photo is of SG and Buddy !!!  Buddy quickly became SG's "Buddy" and she loved his tail.  She also loved to lay on him as she does with all dogs that will allow her to do this.  Grandma and Grandpa have another little dog named Angel but Angel is waaaayyy to fast for the likes of SG.

Typically, our dogs are too fast for her and she cannot accomplish her task but it seems that bigger dogs for whatever reason don't really give a hoot.  Our friend's dog Dakota will allow her to do this same move without quickly getting up.  The second few photos are of SG figuring out how to use Buddy and Angel's doggie door.  Sometimes I think she really would like to be one of these furry four-legged creatures herself.  Nonetheless, she loves them and her love for them pours out from her soul.  A girl after my own heart !!




No comments:

Post a Comment