Thursday, June 18, 2009

Evening Tradition

Since Aaron left, SG and I eat at around 5 every night. I know you are thinking wow that is pretty geriatric of you. Well, you see it is all about the routine and the schedule....and my ability to keep a one year old entertained most of the day. So, after we eat and watch a re-run of Gilmore Girls, we head outside for our nightly walk. After our walk, SG gets some outdoor playtime which she absolutely loves. She uses this time to explore, examine, and get dirty regardless of the fact that she has usually been bathed.

This child definitely is not afraid of dirt. I have also considered on many occasions to just stop buying toys because adult things are waaaaay more interesting. When we were outside this evening, I took some photos of her adventures in the front yard.





No comments:

Post a Comment