Friday, October 1, 2010

A New Addition !!

So really I must be the most delinquent blogger ever.  No matter how much I tell myself that I can keep this thing updated, I fail again and again.  Anyway, I have a fairly decent excuse this time...her name is Charlotte Rene'.  I can't believe this kid will be one month old next week.  Where in the heck does the time go ??  

The last three weeks have been quite the whirlwind and there is no rest for the weary when you have a 2.5 year old running around as well.  In the last few weeks, Aaron's Mom has come for a visit, SG started dance and 2 year old preschool, we have continued with gymnastics, and Aaron's sister came to visit as well.  Charlotte has been learning the ins and outs of daytime and nighttime and SG is quickly learning that she is no longer the center of attention much to her dismay. The dogs don't really care about Charlotte ... I think they all were like "Great Another One !!"

While Aaron's Mom was here we went out to the local pumpkin patch and took some pics of the girls together and SG alone.  This is the 3rd Halloween that we have been in Fayetteville and each year we have taken pumpkin patch pics of SG in the same spot.  I can't believe how much she has changed in that time.  She is such a big girl now.  I often wonder what happened to my little bitty baby.  Honestly, I really can't believe that we have not only one but 2 of these little creatures now.  If you had told me that 8 years ago I wouldn't have believed you.  They are both miracles in the truest sense of the word. 


SG at the pumpkin patch - 7 mo old


SG at the pumpkin patch - 19 mo old


SG at the pumpkin patch  - 2.5 years old


Sisters at the pumpkin patch !!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment