Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hello Blogspot....It's Been a While !!

Well it's been quite a while since I bothered to make a post on here.  It's been a combo of sheer laziness and a busy summer !!  Only 5 more weeks until we welcome little number two into this world and I'm not sure if we are ready but there is no choice in the matter...she is coming whether we are ready or not.  Sarah-Grace continues to grow and grow before our very eyes. She is holding very "adult" sounding conversations with us and is almost completely potty trained.  I'm not sure where the time has gone but it sure has passed quickly.  

In a few weeks SG will be starting up again at the church preschool up the street from us and this year will be attending 2 days a week.  She continues with her gymnastics and I am considering signing her up for a ballet/tap combo class.  Considering her love for tutus and dressing up like a princess, I'm sure she would be a natural but we'll see...you never know what a 2 year old is going to do !!

July was a pretty busy month for us and all I can report about August is that it is hot hot hot every single day.  In July, we had some new family photos taken and my parents came for a nice visit.  When my parents came to town, we all went for a little vacation to DC for the 4th of July weekend.  I am posting some of my favorites from the family photos and our DC trip below:


No comments:

Post a Comment