Friday, July 17, 2009

Only One More Month !!!

Yippee....Yahooo....Hurrah !!!! Only about one more month and Aaron should be home. He will have been gone for a little over 4 months which is one of the longest deployments yet. We (or at least I) am soooooo ready for an extra set of hands and eyes. Although I love SG to pieces, this has certainly been eye opening and challenging.

Although Aaron has had a chance to see SG almost everyday her has been gone via Skype, I think he is in for a real surprise. When he left, she was not even a full-time walker. Now, not only does she walk, but she attempts to run, can do forward rolls, and has lots of real words. She is truly a walking talking little person. Via webcam, he only gets to see a small piece of the whole package. Sometimes she will interact with him and sometimes she is just too busy doing other things. So, it will be so very fun to see her interact with him and vice versa.

It will be an adjustment for all of us but one that I am soooooo ready for. She is truly a busy little girl and she wears me out with all her activity. I can hardly express my excitement about his homecoming in words.

No comments:

Post a Comment