Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Always Part of the Family !!

People often told me when I was pregnant with SG that my dogs would become secondary to my child. This may have been true for those people but my three furry children are as much a part of our family as they ever were. Sarah-Grace loves all three of the dogs and knows each of their names and can identify them correctly ... which melts my heart !!! She gives each of them love equally and they are always around ... usually waiting for food to drop from the table.

Today, SG and I went outside to play and Marlee and Maisy found a lizard in the tree...so I took the opportunity to take some great photos of them waiting for this lizard to drop from the tree...much like they wait for the food to magically fall from the table. Annie was inside enjoying the AC and I captured a picture of her doing what she does best too !!!







1 comment:

  1. ooooh! I bought you something today that relates to this post and I will bring it to you when I fly out in October.

    ReplyDelete