Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring Fever

The words that appear in my new blog banner are an exact reflection of my feelings about the weather. I am so very very tired of the cold, windy, wet, and snowy weather that has plagued us this winter season. It has gotten so old and I am so done with it !! We, or at least I, and ready for Spring around here. So ready to be able to go outside and play everyday without the worry or bother or putting on coats and hats. I think Sarah-Grace is ready too because she loves to be outside. Last week, her little preschool did Spring photos. Despite the fact that it was only 39 degrees outside, I put her in her best Spring attire, sandals and all, and we made the trek up to school for some photos. Here's hoping she will be able to wear clothes like this every day sometime very soon !!!

1 comment: