Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Very Coooooold Trip !!!!

Last weekend, Aaron, Sarah-Grace, and I along with a couple of other families from Fayetteville took off to our nation's capital for a little sightseeing and some freezing cold weather. I have never in my life been so thankful for the raincover on our stroller. On Saturday, it was about 32 degrees and either snowed or rained all day. We still managed to have some fun in all the wonderful museums though. Sarah-Grace especially loved the museum of Natural History due to the large collection of animals and we also got to see a live butterfly exhibit which was really cool. I posted my favorite pic from the weekend to the left under the title "Monumental Girl" . I am posting some others pics below of us in front of the WWII memorial and Sarah-Grace playing in the kids section of the American History Museum. Although we had fun, I was definitely reminded that traveling with a small child is complicated !!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment