Sunday, October 4, 2009

So Glad to be Home !!!

I feel like I have been on the road for a month. We took off on Labor Day Weekend for a two week road trip to Texas, returned week before last, and then last weekend I took off with Sarah-Grace to San Antonio for my sister's 30th Birthday party. It has truly been a whirlwind and I have no idea where the month of September went. At any rate, we had a wonderful time visiting family and Aaron and I had an awesome trip to Vegas (child-free) !!! Sarah-Grace has a great time with Bebe and Papa as they spoiled her rotten or more so then she already was !!

Dining At The Top of the World for a belated 10th Anniversary Dinner !!!

Sarah-Grace with her Bebe and Papa !!!

Sarah-Grace with her cousins Maddie and Aubrey !!!

Tracee and I at her 30th Birthday party !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment